Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Tea...dee dee dee dee!

On Friday night, a bunch of my Gerber cousins came over for our annual Christmas Tea. We've been doing this for a good many years now...it started well over 10 years ago. It's one night a year where we can catch up with everyones lives.  We had a fabulous time...lots of laughter (poor Keith and Max in the basement... they probably couldn't figure out what was so funny half the time). I can't remember the last time I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning and was still so wide awake. Good times!

Max was thoroughly intrigued with the treats laid out...ready for the ladies. He can't take his eyes off of them as you will see in the next two photos...




The location and the dates/times change from year to year but one thing that is a tradition is that Vanilla Maple tea is always one of the teas served. I goofed. Left my tea shopping until the last minute and then couldn't find that tea ANYWHERE. So we had to do without.  :-(  If anyone knows where to track down this tea, I would be much obliged. It's made by Celestial Seasonings....and it's delish! :-)






By the time this group picture was taken it was 1:00am...we had roused Keith from his sleeping on the couch in the basement and convinced him to snap a picture of us. We all look pretty awake here...especially LeeAnne!

2 comments:

Pauser said...

looks like a great time! I just bought Celestial Seasonings teas at Walmart. I didn't see any Vanilla Maple.

jenn said...

Whole Food Market had it in Toronto when I was down. Maybe you and i need a road trip ;) lol