







A few years ago, Max was a die-hard Thomas fan. Everywhere we went, the trains went with him, clenched in his little fists. He played trains every single day. I kind of forgot about it...until a few days ago.
This week, I was working on laundry and happened to glance into our bedroom. Low and behold, Thomas and friends and track had made an appearance. Max was in the middle of all the track, blissfully building and playing with his old friends. I think this is the first time he's played trains in this house. Which gives you an idea of just how much he's moved on from the train world. I ran downstairs, grabbed my camera and quietly crept back up to the bedroom where he was playing. I snapped photo's like crazy. I know that it could possibly be one of the last times I hear that wooden train whistle and see him crawl around on the floor pushing those little trains along the track. When I looked at the photo's tonight after downloading them from my camera, I got all mushy inside. So happy I discovered and captured that unexpected morning playtime. :-)
5 comments:
You asked me what we would like to do in Kelowna. Well Kyle would be happy to do exactly what Max is doing in these pictures. He is still very much into trains.
:) so cool. Today i was sitting upstairs and could hear ben talking...he was doing the same thing!!! Playing with his trains that he hasn't touched in about a year!!!!
Max is growing so fasts. Love you all. MHave fun Max
So precious!! Max is such a cute little man :)
Legs
funny! just reviewing some past blogs as I have not been on here for a while. Ryan has just recently gotten back into his trains. It seems it is all he wants to do again. I know it probably won't last long. I think the excitement is that he can create his own tracks now instead of us having to help all the time.
Post a Comment