Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Exploring










Max loves nothing better than biking and exploring the burnt-out area at the end of our street. He's not allowed to go there without either Keith or myself. As there is a pond. And an old swimming pool.

Today Max and I spent some time there in the morning before he had to go to school. It was a perfect beautiful spring day. Good for the soul! :-)

After school Ella came over to play with Max. They started out painting on the front lawn. Before long it seemed half the kids on our street showed up. So painting gave way to bubbles and riding the jeep and soccer and tag games while a bunch of us moms stood around and chatted and planned our street yard-sale date. I always said I was never going to do another garage sale... but when you move around, somehow you accumulate stuff from one house that doesn't work in the next, etc. I'm more than ready to have another big old sale. I've got alot to do between now and the yard-sale date. Nothing like a little motivation to go through things! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefuly I can make the garage sale date. lol

Max is quite the little explorer. Go Max GOOOO!!

Heather.G.

Anonymous said...

When is your sale?