
Can you believe it that we've reached the end of summer holidays? School starts in a few days. Wowsers!
We're planning to head out for our last hurrah of a camping trip this year. (Right into the hurricane weather I'm sure. LOL!) I was running around all day today getting ready/packed up for it. Max kept cool and busy with a bunch of ice treasure blocks I had frozen up for him. It's the best hot summer day activity for a little boy ever!



Happy Labour Day weekend! Hope you are able to enjoy these last carefree summertime days with your kiddos, friends and family. With the return of school, my days will have a bit more structure and routine to them. I might even get around to posting photos from the past few summerish months. Gaaaaasp! Now there's an idea! :-)
1 comment:
so now that our kiddies are heading BACK to school we need a starbucks date. Can we meet in between? I could drive out to fisherhallman or somewhere?
Post a Comment