Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fabulous Fall Friday Playdate

This past Friday we had a little playdate here. With Max in school full-time now, playdates are almost a distant memory. Since we're not into celebrating Halloween at our house, Max got the day off school  and had a few little friends over to play with.



We set up a craft station in the dining room. Lots of busy little hands worked, glued and coloured and created.




These two little munchkins were all about the food! :-)


While these three little go-getters were definitely into boy stuff.


Life really isn't as terrible as it appears in this next photo. I call it the money shot of the day. You would think her heart is breaking and she's lost her best friend. Not so. This face lasted all of about 0.5 seconds. She just didn't want me taking her photo. Thats all.


A candy treasure hunt in the basement, ended with the discovery of a treasure chest.


Everyone was pleased with their loot and it's up to the mama's to figure out how to deal with their sugar-high kids!

 
Thanks for a fun morning ladies...Max is still talking about it and still busy crafting up a storm at the dining room table!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I miss you!

jenn said...

OMG.... I use to get her in nursery once a month when its my turn.. .i sooooooooooooooooo miss my cuddley peanut ;) LOL I didn't know you guys were friends! We go to Creekside together!!!!

we need to hook up still
xo
jenn