Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cutie-Patootie Wyatt

I have quite a bunch of nephews and I love 'em all. :-) Wyatt is the youngest and he's such a kissable squeezable chubalicious little boonchka!

He's got big round eyes that just melt your heart...


He's big time into teething right now. The drool should be your first clue...


He's at the stage where he's trying to use his hands to get what his eyes see and put it straight into his mouth. It's the stage where they go cross-eyed because they are so focused on the "thing"...



There is never a lack of arms waiting (im)patiently for their turn to hold him. Grandma's got him this time...but do you see Aunt LeeAnne's hand sneaking in there on the left side of the photo. Trying to get his attention and steal him away from Grandma...


Aunt LeeAnne thinks she's going to get him. But Grandma still has a firm hold. You won't win quite that easily LeeAnders...


And the moment of truth. Did you know that Auntie Patti is his favourite? I've got the photo to prove it...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is awesome Patti! He is adorable.