Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let's Celebrate!


So today marks one year of blogging for me.
We should celebrate this milestone, no?
I'm in the mood to mail out some goodies and treats to my loyal readers!
Sooooooo...all you gotta do is leave me a comment. (Don't forget to sign your name to your comment) Everyone who leaves a comment on this post will get entered into a draw. This Sunday (June 1) I'll get the Maxter to pull some names. As for the prizes? Maybe some chocolate....Or Starbucks gift cards....things that are near and dear to my heart! Good Luck!

I couldn't post without adding a photo as well. So the photo is with me and my two most favouritest boys in the world - taken this past week on our anniversary. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You 3 are looking just finely-fabulous these days!! I mean that!! Nice pic! (and skirt by the way!!).
Can't believe it's a year you've been blogging! You do great :))

Legs
p.s. now pick my name pretty-pretty please :)) hahaha

Stephanie said...

I really enjoy reading your blog and you helped inspire me to start my own!! Hope you had a great anniversary. :-) The new house you bought looks really nice by the way!

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your blog. It feels like you're not so far away when we can keep up on your goings-on!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I know I am not very good at leaving comments, but if there is chocolate involved I'm in!

We love to read your blog. Kyle is always interested in seeing what Max is up to.

Donna

Miriam said...

You know how to get a response, don't you? Chocolate, yummy!
You three look very yummy yourselves !
Miriam

jenn said...

um yeah loving the idea of a starbucks gift card!!!! lol Happy blogging anniversary!

xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti,

Happy anniversary!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog this past year.

Carol

Anonymous said...

hmmmm any contest sounds good to me. I think we were still on our honeymoon when you started bogging a year ago!

Shawn and Char

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your blog and sharing your life with us! I look forward to my little break each day when I get to sit down and read what little adventures you and your family have been on. I really think if Wellesley had a Starbucks, I would be hooked just because of your blog. :-) Happy 1 year anniversay, I hope there are many more to come!
~ Carrie

Julie said...

Wow! So many comments! Even MY Mama posted. You must be loved, especially by me!!
:o)
Julia

Michelle said...

Wow Patti - one year. I am going to have to check that for me. I think that I might have missed my year. Cute pic - my girls have the same pj's but in the pink version. You know what they say about great minds!

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti,
We love reading your blog... Erica loves the pics and is constantly asking to see Max! Congrats on the anniversary! Wow, do you ever know how to get a response... Starbucks and chocolates, who can resist!
Michelle

Maureen said...

hey....that was really cool. You left a comment and then if I just clicked on your name, it brought me to your blog. Yes, I started the blog thing just for fun as I'm getting good at this picture thing and I thought it was a fun way to record our life too. I enjoy reading your stuff and all your pictures. Hopefully I can keep it interesting.

Congrats on your new house. Since I haven't "tuned in" as much as I should here, I'm assuming that Keith is working more in Kelowna so you are making life easier for yourselves. Anyway, don't want to write a book here.

Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm not too late too get in on the contest I was busy the last while creating a 40th anniversayry scrapbook for Del & El for today - It doesn't seem like you're so far away when I can keep up with what you're up to on your blog - the kids love it too. Jane