Thursday, June 7, 2012

Enter at your own risk

We have a little prankster living at our house.
At any given time, you can find yourself coming upon the following scenes...
(We go through alot of scotch tape in our house. Yes....those are little rolls of scotch tape across the top of the stairs. I suppose they are meant to keep me stuck there?!)

(This reminded me of the Mission Impossible/Tom Cruise movies....as I had to maneuver underneath this string business everytime I went up/down stairs.)

(This one had me stumped. A dry erase marker laying randomly in the hallway? "Just touch it mom!" giggled a little voice. Which immediately made me leary....I gingerly reached out for it and picked it up...waiting for it to shock me or explode in my face. Nothing happened. Except that the little voice collapsed into a heap of giggles - see photo below....)

"I tricked you mom!" I just put it there to scare you and it worked!!"

(TPing everything and anything.)

And this one....see that one little piece of string? Doesn't look too dangerous, does it?

Look closer. What is it attached to? When that door is opened, a bowl of water will come crashing down onto an innocent person's head. Oh yes it will. It has happened....hasn't it Aunt LeeAnne?! Standing on tippytoes, with the help of a kitchen barstool, this trick is made possible by an 8 year old boy.

And lastly, personal favourite that really freaked me out:
(The top doors were shut on this armoire. I had no clue Max was in this room, let alone hiding in that shelf. I went to get something in the top drawer and didn't know he was hiding there. OH. MY!!!!! Two words... Heart Failure!)

Never a dull moment! :)

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Lol!! What a hazard! I give you AAA+ for imagination! Just don't use it on me next time I'm there!!