Just a little. Yet here I am. Giving the blogging thing a try. (I'm sure a few of you are thinking "Finally girl! What took so long?!") Let's just say it's been a long time coming. And it does make a lot of sense. (To me at least.) Hopefully it will serve as a little journal for me and at the same time, my sweet friends and family can keep tabs on this west coast family via gazillions of photos and my rambling posts. And you DO know that there will be gazillions of photo's - that's pretty much a no-brainer!
In case you're curious....the beautiful bouquet of roses at the top of the screen was from Chad & Kaitlin's wedding. (LeeAnne's bouquet) Sadly I didn't think to take a photo of it until a couple of days after the wedding so a few of the roses are starting to show some wear...we'll just pretend we were going for the shabby chic look.
So I think that's enough from me for my first little entry. I need to go and start composing something bright and witty for tomorrow's post. That could take me all night. LOL! Kidding. Don't be expecting anything fantastic - if all else fails there will be photos because they are worth thousands of words.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WEll, well, that's more than I can do. I think since I left work my computer skills have gone WAY down. I only do what Ineed to do and am hardly ever on the computer. I think email and checking the weather to see what kind of conditions I'm going to be driving in, are about all I do. I guess if I am going to be anything other than a bus driver, I'm going to have to take a refresher computer course.
Did you not have two back to back weddings, or am I thinking of two other guys!!
Anyway, enough of my idle banter. Ryan is playing nicely with his cars so I think I'll go take a rest till the 3 year old terror is ready to go again!!
Moe
YAY YOUR BLOGGING ;)
doing a happy dance!!!!
Post a Comment